WestWind Unmanned and Sundance Media Group have partnered together to showcase sUAS (small Unmanned Aerial Systems) in Public Safety. This unique roadshow is designed to educate agencies (law enforcement, fire, EMS, and other first responders) on the value of a turnkey drone program and how implementing drones into the workflow can decrease costs and personnel risks and increase efficiencies. This free introduction to “sUAS as a Tool” will showcase the Yuneec H520 hexacopter and the DataPilot mapping program, the new Autel EVO as well as other accessories and technologies that create a turnkey sUAS solution for a variety of public safety applications.
- Search and Rescue
- Accident Reconstruction
- Crime Scene Mapping
- Crowd Control
- Active Shooter Scenarios
- Photographing Remote Crash Sites
- Airborne communication Repeater Platforms
- Terrain Mapping
- Crash/Disaster Site Monitoring
- Enhance Safety at a Contaminated Scene
- Fire Scene Management Tools with Thermal Imaging & Resource Management
- Value of a birdseye view of operations on a large scene
Join us for a two hour presentation and a flight demonstration.
Seating is limited, so please register early.
If you have any questions about the roadshow or its location, please email email@example.com.
Be sure to bring all your drone / UAV / sUAS questions with you!