Hawaii Public Safety sUAS Workshop (3 days)
July 20 @ 9:00 am - July 22 @ 5:30 pm HST| $1495 – $1695
This inter-island workshop is presented for all agencies in the Pacific Rim region. Over a period of three days, attendees will have access to unmanned aircraft, risk mitigation, best practices, regulatory information, and all things sUAS during these workshops. A 107 certificate is not required to attend.
Led by Chief (ret) Howard Naone and Sundance Media Group, this is an exciting opportunity for any public safety or service agency to learn more about uses of sUAS in the Pacific Rim and how other regions are implementing UA for public safety benefit.
Three day training agenda:
Day 1: Introduction to Drones & Public Safety
- Classroom —Risk Mitigation/ISO Practices/Standards
- Essentials Field flight instruction/Assessment
Day 2: Practical Field Training
- Public Safety Flight Standards
- Flight Instruction with Obstacles, Targets, and Application
Day 3: Practical Field Training
- Applied Flight Training
- Familiarization with NFP best-practices
- Introduction to hazardous materials
- Situational awareness
- Technical flights & best-practices
- Automated flight for scene capture
- Intro to Pix4D – forensic / accident scene training
Should you have any additional questions, please contact Chief (ret) Howard Naone or the SMG team.
Three days of practical/flight instruction
$1495 (early bird) $1695 regular pricing (after June 26)